Another classic by OSHO.
Osho’s Ten Commandments
He was asked to list his ten commandments in an interview, and here they are:
1. Never listen and obey anyone’s command unless it is coming from within you.
2. There is no God other than life itself.
3. Truth is in you, do not search for it elsewhere.
4. Love is a prayer.
5. To become a nothingness is the door to truth. Nothingness itself is the means, the goal and attainment.
6. Life is here and now.
7. Live wakefully.
8. Float, don’t swim.
9. Die each moment so that you can be new each moment.
10. Do not search. That which is, is. Stop and see.