Archangel Jeremiel appears with wings, dressed in deep emerald robes adorned with gold and silver. Large felines, such as the cheetah, leopard, and puma, are symbolic representations of Archangel Jeremiel in animal form, as they protect their territories, use rapid bursts of speed and agility to achieve goals, and move with great confidence on the Earth.
Jeremiel is regarded as the angel of dreams and visions. He brings God’s encouraging messages to people who are discouraged or disturbed.
Table of Contents
What’s Archangel Jeremiel story?
Jeremiel appears as the angel who “presides over true visions” in the ancient book 2 Baruch, which is part of the Jewish and Christian Apocrypha (2 Baruch 55:3). Jeremiel comes to interpret Baruch’s vision of dark water and bright water, telling him that the dark water represents human sin and the destruction it causes in the world, while the bright water represents God’s merciful intervention to assist people. “I have come to tell you these things because your prayer has been heard with the Most High,” Jeremiel tells Baruch in 2 Baruch 71:3.
According to some Jewish traditions, Jeremiel also serves as an angel of death who occasionally joins Archangel Michael and guardian angels in escorting people’s souls from Earth to heaven, and once there, helps them review their earthly lives and learn from what they’ve witnessed.
According to New Age believers, Jeremiel is the angel of joy for girls and women, and when he brings them joy, he appears in female form.
What are Archangel Jeremiel’s powers?
Archangel Jeremiel, a dynamic change agent, arranges events on Earth with a magical touch. Archangel Jeremiel is fascinated by miraculous occurrences, transformations, and spirit-to-spirit contact.
Jeremiel is especially helpful in developing clairvoyance, receiving prophetic visions, recalling dreams and interpreting their meanings, and sorting through past memories to review your life and resolve to make changes that will have a positive impact on your future.
Because of his role in translating the highest light and wisdom of Heaven to use in the physical realm in a manner that can reach us, Jeremiel is also known as a “Angel of Presence” or the “Angel of Visions and Dreams.” Which is often only through Jeremiel’s unconscious mind and the dreams and visions he brings.
Archangel Jeremiel Powers
|Manifestation||Aiding to big transformations in your life|
|Past Lives||Working with past lives energies, as well as shifting between time periods|
|Prophetic Visions||Invoked to help shed a light on upcoming events in your life|
Signs that Archangel Jeremiel is visiting you.
Archangels may give you specific signs to let you know that they want to work with you. They may also give signs that they are near, protecting you, and opening your roads.
If Archangel Jeremiel is near you, or wants to work with you, these are some of the signs that you would see in your daily routine:
- A Dream – the most common sign that an archangel would give you, is appearing in a dream. They would guide you in your dream, or just appear as a vision. If you do remember the dream vividly when you wake up, this is a sure sign that they are trying to contact you.
- Vivid colors or auras – If you happen to see vivid colors in the corner of your eye, or when directly looking at something, you may not have an illness, but you are getting signs that Archangel Jeremiel is near you. You may want to distinguish the colors that you see. If Archangel Jeremiel is contacting you, you may see purple lights.
- A sensation on your skin – you will be amazed of all the ways the Spirits will contact you. You may feel cold in a warm room, or warm in a cold room. If you suddenly feel warm, it may be very well Archangel Jeremiel trying contact you.
- A swift change of thoughts – if you notice that your thought pattern changes from negative to positive thoughts without you even putting the intent to do so, it may be a sign that Archangel Jeremiel wants to help you, and work with you.
How to know if it is a trickster spirit rather than Archangel Jeremiel?
When you first start on your spiritual journey, you may not know yet how to protect yourself, or your Spirit Guides have yet to adapt to protecting you on your new journey. This is the time when you are most vulnerable to trickster spirits, even though it happens all the time, to even more advanced spiritual practitioners.
These are the definite signs you are dealing with a trickster spirit:
- Feeling a presence when you are in a vulnerable position (grieving someone, fearing abandonment, fighting with your loved ones, anger issues, doubting everything, etc.). A trickster spirit will feed on these emotions, and also fuel them even more.
Trickster spirits are those spirits who appear to be as someone else, trying to get something from you, while making you think you are talking to the Spirit you want to talk. In most cases, trickster spirits are not dangerous, they won’t affect your life, but they will play games with your mind. If you are in a vulnerable position
- You will be asked to offer something to them, straight away. The first thing a trickster spirit will ask of you, is for you to offer something to them. They will usually start with asking for small things like a fruit, or a flower, or a cup of milk, or go for big ones like a dog, a goat, and other animals. They will push you to fulfill their desire, because they will in turn, give you the information you have been seeking. If you are in a vulnerable position, you are desperate for that answer, and they can feel that.
- Trust your intuition. If you feel the answers from your spirit are tricky, or they don’t make sense, it’s because a trickster spirit doesn’t really know the truth, so they are trying to confuse you with half-answers, or nonsense answers.
A Spirit that holds power, such is Archangel Jeremiel, will answer straight away. If they can’t provide an answer, they will give you the reason for it. You won’t have to try, and decipher what they may be saying, and you won’t get answers that don’t make sense, or that do not relate to the question at all.
How can you work with him?
As with any Archangel, if you want to work with them on the long term, you should build an altar for them. You can build Archangel Jeremiel’s altar on any day, you should go with your intuition. You should approach your spiritual work with Archangel Jeremiel following these steps:
- Place the Altar. You have to find a high table, that won’t be disturbed, and cover it with a white cloth. Then, you have to put a statue of Archangel Jeremiel, or a photo of him. If you can’t afford a quality statue, or photo, it is just fine if you print a photo of him from the internet. You only have to make sure that the Spirit in the picture is Archangel Jeremiel.
- Dedicate a candle to her. You may need to get a purple candle to light for him, and ideally light it every day. You should set a cup of water on the altar, which you change, and refill every other week. You may also want to put a cross on your altar. This is the basic altar, but if you want, you may share your daily food with your Archangel, or leave flowers on his altar.
- Spiritual Work on your Altar. All the spiritual work that you want to invoke the Archangel Jeremiel’s powers, you should do in front of, or on, the altar. You may write a petition, or light a candle, and pray on what you want to manifest. Your Archangel will hear your wishes, and if it is on your best interest, he will grant it.
What can you work with him on?
Calling on this Archangel transforms painful circumstances quickly while also offering an opportunity to collect resources for upcoming battles. This is particularly true in the case of pending lawsuits and legal matters. Archangel Jeremiel is in charge of administering justice in a manner that benefits all parties, whether through lessons or mercy.
He will help you see the patterns in your life that have contributed to your current emotional state in particular. There’s always more at play than meets the eye when it comes to how and why your current life experiences are the way they are.
Jeremiel will assist you in “seeing” past events, memories, decisions, and patterns that have shaped your life and influenced your energy and emotions.
Jeremiel will help you understand at a deep level that every decision you make, every life lesson you learn, and every moment you experience is for your benefit, and that with awareness, every choice you make, every life lesson you learn, and every moment you experience becomes an opportunity to learn, develop, share, and tune in to the full extent of growth opportunity and blessings available to you through being alive in the physical.
Prayer for Archangel Jeremiel
You can pray at the church, or you can light a candle and say your prayer to Archangel Jeremiel, asking of him what you need in your life. You don’t necessarily need an altar for him, even though it is advised to build an altar for the Archangel if you wish to work with him every now and then.
The prayer for Archangel Jeremiel:
If you want to pray on a wish of yours, you need to light a candle for Archangel Jeremiel, and this is the candle that will represent him, and the light that will guide him to come to you. If you pray at a church, you don’t need a candle for him. Other than the candle that represents Jeremiel, you will need to light another candle that represents your prayer, or desire.
When you are in need for healing, either for yourself, or somebody else, you can pray to Archangel Jeremiel to allow you to heal yourself or others, or for him, to use his healing powers for you. You may speak a prayer :
You may light a blue candle, or a green one, because these colors stand for healing, cleansing, and grounding. You want to nourish yourself, and bring life back to something that was touched by a disease. If you don’t have these colors, a white candle is just fine.
If you are in need for help regarding your financial situation, or to open your path to the career that you want to follow, you can pray to Archangel Jeremiel, using the following prayer:
You may light a green, or yellow candle, because these colors represent abundance, wealth, and joy. If you don’t have them handy, you may always light a white candle. Make sure to have a separate candle lit for the Archangel Jeremiel.
If you have been having a hard time finding love, or you can’t seem to get along with your partner, you may ask upon Archangel Jeremiel to settle the situation between you and your partner, and bring true love your way.
You will need to light a pink, or red candle, to represent your wish for love, and speak this prayer:
What to be cautious about?
You may think that Archangels are Angels of light, and they intent to help you become your best self, and manifest your best dreams. This is true. However, what you may fail to realize, is that Archangels do not take into account what you may lose along the way.
Therefore, you have to be cautious what you wish for. If you want more money, you should always make it clear that you don’t want anybody to get hurt, or you may name the exact sources that you want your money to come from (business, job promotion, etc.).
On another note, you should always be careful not to make promises that you can’t keep, or that you don’t intend to keep. These are the promises that you don’t fulfill, after your desire has been granted, and it is as simple as bringing them flowers, or offering food everyday for a week. These may also be promises like you will stop smoking, or drinking, if they grant you the promise. If you fail to uphold any promise that you make them, at the best, the Archangel won’t work with you anymore, and at the worst, they will take whatever they granted you, and more.