Parvati mantras are those dedicated to the Goddess Parvati, known for her wifely devotion to Lord Shiva. As a goddess of family and love, she is the ideal entity to turn to for help with marriage, parenting, and fertility.
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Free Printable Puja Guides to help you chant Parvati Mantras
- 2 What is Parvati Mantra?
- 3 Who Exactly is Goddess Parvati and How Exactly Is She Connected With This Mantra?
- 4 How to Chant Parvati Mantra?
- 5 Miraculous Parvati Mantra Benefits
- 6 Final Thoughts
- 7 Currently my Favorite Online Meditation Course
5 Free Printable Puja Guides to help you chant Parvati Mantras
I’m so proud of these puja guides, so I couldn’t be more excited to share them with you today!
As you may know by now, I like to write long and helpful posts for my readers. Sometimes, however, I get an idea to do something more, something even more useful.
That’s why I decided to prepare something that people could have in hand while reciting mantras. Something printable, easy to read, and that could act as a puja guide.
That’s how these guides were born.
Each guide has a big picture of a divinity that you need to devote to, a mantra, and a how-to guide to help you prepare yourself for reciting. It’s in A4 format, and all you need to do is to print it.
These Parvati mantra puja guides are completely free; all you need to do is to enter your email in the box below to unlock them.[emaillocker]
Just click on one or all of the links below and the free PDF file will download immediately!
What is Parvati Mantra?
Parvati, like most Hindu deities, has other names as aspects such as Durga, Shakti, and Kali. She is in fact an aspect of Maha Shakti, mother of the universe, further connecting her to the forces of creation on a cosmic and personal scale.
Like with any deity or mantra, there are many variations to the Parvati mantra, each with their own benefits. It is common to find Shakti mantras and Parvati mantras mentioned almost interchangeably, as they evoke different aspects of the same figure.
There are many reasons to use the Parvati mantra:
- Reconcile difficulties in relationships.
- Strengthen bonds in relationships.
- Increase fertility.
- Help with parenting.
- Find inner strength.
- Help with self-determination.
Let’s delve deeper, so we have a proper understanding of Parvati, the various mantras devoted to her, their meaning, and their miraculous benefits.
Who Exactly is Goddess Parvati and How Exactly Is She Connected With This Mantra?
As mentioned above, Parvati is one of the many forms of Shakti. Shakti is the feminine energy of the universe, that unknowable but enlivening force present at the birth of all existence.
Shakti manifested as Parvati in order to draw Shiva, the warrior god, out of his meditation. After the loss of his wife, Shiva retreated from the world, preferring to meditate in a cave. In his absence, the world became overrun with demons emboldened by the lack of a divine protector.
The other gods implored Shakti, the pure feminine energy of the universe, to help. Shakti manifested Parvati to seduce Shiva. After several failed courtship attempts, Parvati realized that to truly win Shiva’s heart, she had to relate to him by his interests — strength, perseverance, a force of will.
By mastering her mind and body, she finally drew the attention of Shiva away from his meditation to her — and then the world.
Parvati is portrayed in various forms. As Parvati, she is seen with Shiva by her side and Ganesha in her lap. As Durga, she is dressed in red, riding a lion, her many arms full of weapons. Sometimes she is portrayed carrying the trishula trident, just as Shiva is.
How to Chant Parvati Mantra?
There is no one Parvati mantra. Like most deities, mantras devoted to Parvati can be combined with other mantras and other concepts — such as bija or seed mantras — to create many different, powerful mantras.
Regardless of the specific mantra you choose to chant, there is a suggested structure of the puja you should follow. These following steps apply to all Parvati mantras.
- Cleanse your hands and feet prior to beginning the chant.
- Sit facing North or East when doing the puja.
- Devote yourself completely to Goddess Parvati. Feel the positivity, love, and fertile energies of the Universe.
- Look at her picture or look up at the sun in the sky and when doing the puja.
- Wearing white garments with a few red pieces of clothing shows our absolute devotion to the goddess.
- Recite the Parvati mantras at least for 48 days with devotion in order to see the desired results.
- Chant daily, if possible — this will give you the best outcome.
- Chant the mantras 9, 27, 54, 108, or 1,008 times. Count them out on the rudraksha neklace (beads) to ensure precision.
So, what are the actual Parvati mantras? Here are some of the most powerful Parvati mantras you can find.
Parvati Swayamvara Mantra
“Om Hreem Yoginim Yogini Yogeswari Yoga Bhayankari Sakala
Sthavara Jangamasya Mukha Hridayam Mama Vasamakarsha Akarshaya.”
Meaning: “O thou who is always in Union with Lord Shiva, give me the power of attraction and fascination, O Noble One!”
Parvathi Swayamvara Dhyana Sloka
“Balarkayutha Suprabham Karathale Rolambamalakritham
Malaam Sandhadhatheem Manohara Thanum Mandasmithodyanmukheem
Mandam Mandamupeyushim Varayithum Shambhum Jaganmohinim
Vande Deva Munindra Vanditha Padam Ishtarthadham Parvathim.”
This dhyana sloka mantra is used to attract the desired husband as soon as possible. For best results, it should be recited every Friday with utmost devotion. This is perfect for women in committed relationships who wish for their husband to take the next step.
“Sarva Mangala Maangalye, Shive Sarvaartha Saadhike
Sharanye Tryambake Gaurii, Naaraayanii Namostute.”
Meaning: “Goddess Parvati is the auspiciousness of all that is auspicious. She is the consort of Lord Shiva, who grants every desire of one’s heart. I adore such Devi Parvati, who loves all her children. I bow to the great mother, who has given refuge to me.
Powerful Parvati Mantra
“Maata Cha Paarvati Devi, Pitaa Devo Maheshvara
Baandhavah Shiva Bhaktaacha, Svadesho Bhuvanatrayam.”
Meaning: “Goddess Parvati is the mother and the divine father is Shiva. The devotees are the children. The world is the creation of these divine beings and we live on the land of such celestial beings.”
This mantra again evokes Parvati in all of her aspects. However, where the other mantras were dedicated to her role as mother and wife, this mantra also evokes Parvati as a determined, auspicious being. Chanting this mantra helps the practitioner find inner strength and determination in themselves and their work.
Swayamvara Parvathi Moola Mantra
“Om Hreem Yogini Yogini Yogeswari Yoga Bhayankarai Sakala Sthavara
Jangamasya Mukha Hrudayam Mama Vasam Akarsha Akarshaya Namaha.”
This is similar to the first mantra mentioned first but slightly modified. It’s not just for removing obstacles to marriage, but also to avoid divorce and enhance fertility. It is all of the things that Parvati bestows upon her followers in a concise, singular mantra.
Miraculous Parvati Mantra Benefits
Parvati mantras are particularly powerful for removing obstacles to relationships and improving fertility.
Some of them are:
- Remove delays in marriage. Whether man or woman, Parvati mantras will help to expedite the marriage process. If you’re a woman waiting for your man to propose to you, the Parvati mantra is for you. If you’re a man hoping your woman will accept your marriage proposal, the Parvati mantra is for you. Parvati is known for her devotion to Shiva, and chanting her mantras will confer this devotion to your own relationships.
- Strengthen existing relationships. The Parvati mantra doesn’t just create relationships; it helps to build existing ones. Through devoted chanting of the Parvati mantras, you can overcome relationship obstacles in your life. Whether it’s a disagreement with the spouse or an issue which might shake the bedrock of your relationship, the Parvati mantra can help smooth things over.
- Avoid divorce. If your marriage is already on the rocks, it might seem like divorce is inevitable. But through devoted chanting of the Parvati mantra, you may yet hope to avoid divorce. Through the use of the Parvati mantra, you should be able to reconcile your differences and rekindle your lost romance through invoking the devotion and love of Parvati and Shiva.
- Increase fertility. If you’re struggling to conceive a child — or simply wish to avoid issues altogether — the Parvati mantras are perfect for you. Parvati is the goddess of fertility, derived from Shakti, mother of creation. Devoted chanting to Parvati will increase your chances of fertility and decrease the risk of miscarriage.
- Inner strength and determination. We cannot make the mistake of just associating Parvati with her devotion to Shiva. In order to capture his attention, she had to achieve the same austerity as him, as well as the same physical and mental mastery. Chanting Parvati mantras help you to draw this inner strength and determination into yourself; increasing your motivation, your drive, and your ability to achieve goals.
Parvati is one of the many aspects of Maha Shakti, the universal feminine force and the mother of creation. She embodies not only marital devotion but inner strength and self-determination. Chanting her mantra will improve your marital situation, prevent divorce, embolden your own desires and goals, and promote fertility.