Ariel is often portrayed with a globe representing the Earth or with natural elements (such as water, fire, or rocks) to reflect Ariel’s role in caring for God’s creation on Earth. Ariel appears in both male and female forms at different times. She is often depicted in pale pink or rainbow colors.
Archangel Ariel is known as the nature’s angel. She is in charge of the protection and healing of animals and plants on Earth, as well as the care of natural elements like water and wind. Ariel motivates people to care for the environment.
Table of Contents
- 1 What’s Archangel Ariel story?
- 2 What are Archangel Ariel’s powers?
- 3 Signs that Archangel Ariel is visiting you.
- 4 How to know if it is a trickster spirit rather than Archangel Ariel?
- 5 How can you work with him?
- 6 What can you work with him on?
- 7 Prayer for Archangel Ariel
What’s Archangel Ariel story?
The name Ariel is used in the Bible to refer to the holy city of Jerusalem in Isaiah 29, but the passage does not refer to Archangel Ariel. According to the Jewish apocryphal text Wisdom of Solomon, Ariel is an angel who punishes demons. According to the Christian Gnostic text Pistis Sophia, Ariel works to punish the insane. Later texts, such as the “Hierarchy of the Blessed Angels” (published in the 1600s), describe Ariel’s role in caring for nature, referring to him as “Earth’s great lord.”
Ariel is referred to as both a prince who rules the waters and “Earth’s great Lord” in Thomas Heywood’s Hierarchy of the Blessed Angels (1635). Ariel is referred to as the “3rd archon of the winds,” “spirit of air,” “angel of the waters of the Earth,” and “wielder of fire” in several occult writings. Ariel is commonly portrayed in mysticism, particularly modern mysticism, as a governing angel with dominion over the Earth, creative forces, the North, elemental spirits, and beasts.
What are Archangel Ariel’s powers?
Ariel is the patron saint of wild beasts. Ariel is considered by some Christians to be the patron saint of new beginnings. People sometimes request Ariel’s assistance in caring for the environment and God’s creatures (including both wild animals and pets), as well as providing needed healing in accordance with God’s will (Ariel works with the archangel Raphael when healing). Ariel will also assist you in strengthening your relationship with the natural or elemental world.
Ariel assists people in digging out what is best inside themselves, and in others. She desires that her protégés have a strong and subtle mind. They will have brilliant ideas and thoughts. She will help people to be extremely perceptive, to be able to find new ways or come up with novel ideas. These discoveries can lead to them taking a new path in life or making significant changes in their lives.
Archangel Ariel Powers
|Nature love||Appreciation for nature, and a profound love for life energy|
|Faith||Finding your faith, your own self-esteem and purpose|
|Healing||Aiding to heal your wounds, and overcome your obstacles|
Signs that Archangel Ariel is visiting you.
Archangels may give you specific signs to let you know that they want to work with you. They may also give signs that they are near, protecting you, and opening your roads.
If Archangel Ariel is near you, or wants to work with you, these are some of the signs that you would see in your daily routine:
- A Dream – the most common sign that an archangel would give you, is appearing in a dream. They would guide you in your dream, or just appear as a vision. If you do remember the dream vividly when you wake up, this is a sure sign that they are trying to contact you.
- Vivid colors or auras – this may be a subtle sign, but nonetheless important. You may not figure it out the first time around, but this sign will continue to appear until you understand the message.
- A sensation on your skin – If you happen to see vivid colors in the corner of your eye, or when directly looking at something, you may not have an illness, but you are getting signs that Archangel Ariel is near you. You may want to distinguish the colors that you see. If Archangel Ariel is contacting you, you may see pink light, or rainbow vibrant colors.
- A swift change of thoughts – when you can recognize and appreciate the life within the earth, trees and bushes, flowers, hills, rocks, winds, valleys, and seas, you can open the door to Archangel Ariel’s observation and acceptance.
How to know if it is a trickster spirit rather than Archangel Ariel?
When you first start on your spiritual journey, you may not know yet how to protect yourself, or your Spirit Guides have yet to adapt to protecting you on your new journey. This is the time when you are most vulnerable to trickster spirits, even though it happens all the time, to even more advanced spiritual practitioners.
These are the definite signs you are dealing with a trickster spirit:
- Feeling a presence when you are in a vulnerable position (grieving someone, fearing abandonment, fighting with your loved ones, anger issues, doubting everything, etc.). A trickster spirit will feed on these emotions, and also fuel them even more.
Trickster spirits are those spirits who appear to be as someone else, trying to get something from you, while making you think you are talking to the Spirit you want to talk. In most cases, trickster spirits are not dangerous, they won’t affect your life, but they will play games with your mind. If you are in a vulnerable position,
- You will be asked to offer something to them, straight away. The first thing a trickster spirit will ask of you, is for you to offer something to them. They will usually start with asking for small things like a fruit, or a flower, or a cup of milk, or go for big ones like a dog, a goat, and other animals. They will push you to fulfill their desire, because they will in turn, give you the information you have been seeking. If you are in a vulnerable position, you are desperate for that answer, and they can feel that.
- Trust your intuition. If you feel the answers from your spirit are tricky, or they don’t make sense, it’s because a trickster spirit doesn’t really know the truth, so they are trying to confuse you with half-answers, or nonsense answers.
A Spirit that holds power, such is Archangel Ariel, will answer straight away. If they can’t provide an answer, they will give you the reason for it. You won’t have to try, and decipher what they may be saying, and you won’t get answers that don’t make sense, or that do not relate to the question at all.
How can you work with him?
As with any Archangel, if you want to work with them on the long term, you should build an altar for them. Archangel Ariel’s blessed day is anyday, so you can start building her altar on any day you feel it is right for you. You should approach your spiritual work with Archangel Ariel following these steps:
- Place the Altar. You have to find a high table, that won’t be disturbed, and cover it with a white cloth. Then, you have to put a statue of Archangel Ariel, or a photo of her. You can also use stones with their name, or gifts that represent them. If you can’t afford a quality statue, it is just fine if you print a photo of her from the internet. You only have to make sure that the Spirit in the picture is Archangel Ariel.
- Dedicate a candle to her. You may need to get a pink or white candle to light for her, and ideally light it every day. You should set a cup of water on the altar, which you change, and refill every other week. You may also want to put a cross on your altar. This is the basic altar, but if you want, you may share your daily food with your Archangel, or leave flowers on her altar.
- Spiritual Work on your Altar. All the spiritual work that you want to invoke the Archangel Ariel’s powers, you should do in front of, or on, the altar. You may write a petition, or light a candle, and pray on what you want to manifest. Your Archangel will hear your wishes, and if it is on your best interest, she will grant it.
What can you work with him on?
Archangel Ariel may reveal more about God’s intentions for your life or assist you with setting goals, overcoming challenges, and achieving what is best for you while she is working to help you be all that you can be.
Call on Ariel if you need bravery or trust in any situation, or if you need help standing up for your beliefs. She will gently but strongly guide you to be brave and stand up for your convictions. The courage of the lion usually enters your life when you need to produce more energy in order to be successful and to accept your feminine nature and the divine majestic around you.
You can contact Archangel Ariel for suggestions and advice on how to help the animals in your environment, including yourself, as well as guidance on how to pursue a career in the environment. You should ask her to help you make smart, resourceful, and long-term decisions for yourself, your family, and your local ecological community.
She is an excellent Archangel for those going through difficult times, such as those involving loss or change, because her presence reminds us of the interconnectedness of all things and the cycle of life. Archangel Ariel excels at supplying us with images, memories, and reminders of the things we cherish. She often pays visits by sending clairvoyant flashes. Clairvoyant flashes are short bursts of insight or inspiration. When you receive them, they may be of your loved ones laughing, or of times when you had the most fun, to keep the soul on the side of love no matter what happens in the physical.
Prayer for Archangel Ariel
You can pray at the church, or you can light a candle and say your prayer to Archangel Ariel, asking of her what you need in your life. You don’t necessarily need an altar for her, even though it is advised to build an altar for the Archangel if you wish to work with her every now and then.
The prayer for Archangel Ariel:
If you want to pray on a wish of yours, you need to light a candle for Archangel Ariel, and this is the candle that will represent her, and the light that will guide her to come to you. If you pray at a church, you don’t need a candle for her.
Other than the candle that represents Ariel, you will need to light another candle that represents your prayer, or desire.
When you are in need for healing, either for yourself, or somebody else, you can pray to Archangel Ariel to allow you to heal yourself or others, or for her, to use her healing powers for you. You may speak a prayer like:
You may light a blue candle, or a green one, which represent healing, cleansing, and grounding. You want to nurture yourself, and bring life back to something that was touched by a disease. If you don’t have these colors, a white candle is just fine.
If you are in need for help regarding your financial situation, or to open your path to the career that you want to follow, you can pray to Archangel Ariel, using the following prayer:
You may light a green, or yellow candle, because these colors represent abundance, wealth, and joy. If you don’t have them handy, you may always light a white candle. Make sure to have a separate candle lit for the Archangel Ariel.
If you have been having a hard time finding love, or you can’t seem to get along with your partner, you may ask upon Archangel Ariel to settle the situation between you and your partner, and bring true love your way.
You will need to light a pink, or red candle, to represent your wish for love, and speak this prayer:
What to be cautious about?
You may think that Archangels are Angels of light, and they intent to help you become your best self, and manifest your best dreams. This is true. However, what you may fail to realize, is that Archangels do not take into account what you may lose along the way.
Therefore, you have to be cautious what you wish for. If you want more money, you should always make it clear that you don’t want anybody to get hurt, or you may name the exact sources that you want your money to come from (business, job promotion, etc.).
On another note, you should always be careful not to make promises that you can’t keep, or that you don’t intend to keep. These are the promises that you don’t fulfill, after your desire has been granted, and it is as simple as bringing them flowers, or offering food everyday for a week. These may also be promises like you will stop smoking, or drinking, if they grant you the promise. If you fail to uphold any promise that you make them, at the best, the Archangel won’t work with you anymore, and at the worst, they will take whatever they granted you, and more.